Established November 19, 2013
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” refers to information which may identify an individual when using the service.
2. THE PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the Personal Information collected for the following purposes:
(1) To provide and inform the user about the service.
(2) To communicate information such as application and confirmation of the service.
(3) To send bills for the usage of the service or to send other notifications or messages
(4) To maintain and improve the functioning and security of the service and our software, systems, and network.
3. LIMITATION OF PURPOSE OF USE
We shall not handle Personal Information beyond the necessity to fulfill the purpose of use without consent from the person in question. However, the following cases are exceptional.
(1) Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is based on laws.
(2) Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned.
4. ACQUISITION OF INFORMATION
We will acquire information in a proper and fair manner and will not do so against the user’s will.
5. UNINTENDED USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In any case where Personal Information shall be used for other than the purposes mentioned above, we shall notice the user and gain the consent in advance.
6. SECURITY CONTROL MEASURES
We shall take necessary measures to maintain accurate and updated Personal Information of the user and take control of security for Personal Information protection.
7. PROVISION TO A THIRD PARTY
We shall not provide Personal Information to a third party without consent from the person, excluding cases which fall under the exceptions by the law (prescribed in the Personal Information Protection Law Article 23)
8. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall disclose the Personal Information of the person him/herself when requested without delay. But in the following cases, it may be partially or wholly protected.
(1) Cases in which the disclosure may harm the person or the third person’s life, body, or property of an individual.
(2) Cases in which the disclosure may lead to interfere implementation of our business significantly.
(3) Cases in which the disclosure may violate other laws.
9. PROCEDURE REGARDING CORRECTION AND SUSPENSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take actions within a time frame after receiving written documents from the person to correct, add, delete, or suspend the Personal Information, with the person being identified and the reasons being legitimate to do so.