- UeLA & TIES Collaborative Forum 2016
University e-Learning Association and TIES’ joint hosting event; UeLA & TIES Collaborative Forum to be held at Tezukayama University, Nara, Higashi-Ikoma Campus on March 17-18,2017.
- New CHiLO Book “Professor OBA’s ‘This is IT! The English Grammar for Japanese Learners'” Released
Notice of a new CHiLO Book, “Professor OBA’s ‘This is IT! The English Grammar for Japanese Learners'” has been added to the CHiLO Library.
- TIES Report Vol.9
TIES Report Vol.9 has been published.
This report compiles lectures given at TIES Symposium held on June 25, 2016 in PDF file format.
- New CHiLO Books “Introduction to Chinese ＜Key points＞ Explanation” released
Notice of new series “Introduction to Chinese ＜Key points＞ Explanation” added to CHiLO Book Library!
- Notice of product consolidation
Notice of consolidation of TIES version 8 accompanying the launch of new CHiLO version 3
- New CHiLO Books “OER Collection” released
Notice of new series “OER Collection” added to CHiLO Book Library!
- The 19th MBI Workshop of Meiji Pharmaceutical University held
Joint event was held at Meiji Pharmaceutical University on Saturday, October 22, 2016.
- Lecture given at the e-Learning Awards 2016 Forum
Director of CCC-TIES Research Institute, Masumi Hori gave a lecture titled “The Prospectives of Online Education in Universities” at the E-LEARNING AWARDS 2016 FORUM, which was held at sola city Conference Center on Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
- (CHiLO Book) Present State and Future of Online Education in Japan
The lectures can be seen on demand in Japanese.