- UeLA & TIES Collaborative Forum 2016 “Educational Reform and Online Education in Universities in Japan” Day 2 TIES Symposium Uploaded
The lectures given at the Forum held at Tezukayama Univiversity on March 18, 2017 is now released as ebook CHiLO Book.
- Financial & Business Report of FY2016
Income and Expenditure Account Statement on Specified Non-Profit Organization Business of FY2016 (Japanese only)
- The 12th NPO CCC-TIES Ordinary General Assembly to be held
The 12th NPO CCC-TIES Ordinary General Assembly to be held on June 17, 2017, at Tezukayama University Higashi-Ikoma Campus.
- Notice: New Features of CHiLO V3 and Specification Changes
CHiLO V3 is now offering upgrade version CHiLO Book Producer, and CHiLO Book Reader.
- Creating CHiLO Book: A one-day workshop
A one-day workshop to learn how to create CHiLO Book using the latest CHiLO Producer V3.0 was held on June 17, 2017, 15:00-18:00 at Tezukayama University Higashi-Ikoma Campus, Nara. We greatly thank the many people who joined the event.
- UeLA & TIES Collaborative Forum 2016
University e-Learning Association and TIES Collaborative Forum was held at Tezukayama University, Nara, Higashi-Ikoma Campus on March 17-18,2017. Thank you very much to the many people who participated in the event.
- New CHiLO Book “Professor OBA’s ‘This is IT! The English Grammar for Japanese Learners'” Released
Notice of a new CHiLO Book, “Professor OBA’s ‘This is IT! The English Grammar for Japanese Learners'” has been added to the CHiLO Library.
- TIES Report Vol.9
TIES Report Vol.9 has been published.
This report compiles lectures given at TIES Symposium held on June 25, 2016 in PDF file format.
- New CHiLO Books “Introduction to Chinese ＜Key points＞ Explanation” released
Notice of new series “Introduction to Chinese ＜Key points＞ Explanation” added to CHiLO Book Library!